New tail lights?

soneill038

Soooo everyone makes fun of my silver tail lights and I saw a beautiful stock white type R yesterday and now I see what they are saying. I really want new tail lights. Anyone have any stock teggy tail lights? I'll pay for em! ;)

GUnited

on Team-integra under articles, a guy painted his altezzas red... lol it's an alternative... ebay or junk yard is a good bet too

mjones73

Try the parts wanted/for sale section here or your local craigslist, there's always Integra parts for sale there.

http://www.clubintegra.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=12

The stockers do look better IMHO... I'd like to get some all reds, got these pretty cheap and couldn't pass them up.

Mine came with the lights on the ground when I bought it, it had clear markers on the front too, I just replace those with all amber.

BeatBox

Real Good!
yup def go with stock, those altezza style tailights have ricer written all over them.
mine had them but they where tinted and one was darker than the other one lol
def hit up craigs list i found my set for $20 they where scratched up and everything but i got them looking new :)
a decent price from craigs list for for either 94-97 or 98-01 would be less than $60 IMO atleast

1995LS

i'm bout to have a set in the next couple days. i'll let them go for $40 plus shipping. hit me up with a pm.