New Teg/ New Member

c_squared

What's up guys? Just joined the forum after getting another Teg! I picked up a 1995 Gsr for $2400 in okc, it's got 130,000 miles and is stock besides basic mods to the engine. Just want to get some input and see what y'all think. Let me know where I should start!

Swerve

Shawn
Nice dude! Great price!
And best place to start if you wanna gain a few hp is headers, a hi Flo cat or test pipe and a catback exhaust

c_squared

Nice dude! Great price!
And best place to start if you wanna gain a few hp is headers, a hi Flo cat or test pipe and a catback exhaust

What's the best way to go as far as brands and price? I don't want to break the bank but I don't want to buy complete crap

Swerve

Shawn
What's the best way to go as far as brands and price? I don't want to break the bank but I don't want to buy complete crap
Dc sports, yonaka are nice for the price, I had a dc sports header on my integra, worked great. Yonaka makes a nice catback for cheap. There's always having a shop do it too, if you find some good guys they'll do it for cheap

c_squared

Dc sports, yonaka are nice for the price, I had a dc sports header on my integra, worked great. Yonaka makes a nice catback for cheap. There's always having a shop do it too, if you find some good guys they'll do it for cheap

Are they ricey?

Swerve

Shawn
Alot less ricey than my exhaust but I love my little rice cooker. Sounds good with the test pipe headers and intake tho.

BoostWanted

Yeeuuhh, white integras <3 I myself have a magnaflow hiflow cat followed by an Apexi N1 catback, she purrs soo nice.

c_squared

Noticed my mpg's have been sucking lately. It idles at 1.2 rpms at cold starts and will drop to 700 after a bit. I'm getting around 250 miles on 10 gallons. Any ideas on what's up?