new teggy :D

dylan

so the white tegg in my profile pick was stolen about a month ago so thats why i havnt been on here a while but i just picked up a nice new one for 3900. idk how to post picks on here but i will try and get back to it and post some more but here are the specs, 1997 ls, with gsr tranny 136k on motor idk on tranny, guy said its less than that, damn near flawless silver paint with carbon fiber hood, and rear view mirrors, dc carb legal headers, aem carb legal intake, some japonese exhoust idk the name but sounds CLEAN. no ricer s***. flawless interior, skunk two adjustable coilovers, strut and sway bars all around, nice ass sound system. its sittin on some 17's, i know what ur thinkin "wtf 17s on a teg get outa hear" but it actualy looks goooood tho. anddd yahhh thats bout it. like i said ill do my best to post picks of it soon. let me know if u think i got a good deal :D

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
At first I thought you were in Europe some where from your english because allot of missed spell words compare to american english.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
lol no im from northern California, im just a bad speller, how do i post picks??
Where? I'm in Vacaville and we have members pretty much everywhere. I actually didn't have an issue reading his post, not like that other guy from Turlock, lol

justjdm

DB8 Whore
lol no im from northern California, im just a bad speller, how do i post picks??
Upload pics on photobucket, thats what I use and have no problem. Once uploaded, move cursor over picture, then scroll down to where you see the links. Copy and paste the IMG code to your thread and click save. Once you save it, your pics will pop up! Good luck!

dylan

thank you justjdm, and OGstackadoIIa im in antioch, we should get a meet with some cali boys soon. ima get some picks up in a minute