New Teggy....

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
Alright guys doubt if any one on here remembers my old red LS i had but i sold it and got this one.A few details about it its 96 LS Championship white/Skunk2 shocks/Drop Shop strut's/ 2inch drop lowering spring's/sitting on 17's/Ob2 to ob1 jumper harness with virgen P28/Carbon Fiber hood/B16a2/GSR tranny thats all i can think of for now.Maybe a couple more mods later but it's gonna be mostly a daily driver.I will try to get better pics of her when i clean her up thanks all comment welcome good or bad.......:)

And another pic of the old wheels....

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Looks like a good upgrade. I don't like cf hoods but whatever. One thing, if that's an LS intake manifold, which it looks to be, please get rid of it for a pr3 style manifold. Really choking that engine up.

white_teg32

White Teg
of coarse it looks good! but not impressed with the mags, they look a little old... but thats just a detail! i like the carbon fibre hood i was thinking about getting one of those

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
1 point 6 ftl!

get u a ls bottom end.......build a nasty ls vtec!

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
b16!?!? wheres your air filter
Its on there now just got one on last night i wont be registered until next week so ill be messing with it until then....And i also agree the old wheels where alot nicer IMO but then again these 17's dont look all that bad.But thanx for the comments guys i also forgot to tell you guys that my old teggy had 139k on it this one only has 118k.....