New to CI from Jeffersonville, Indiana

TehTeg

NooB
So just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Branden and im from Jeffersonville Indiana. I drive a 1996 Integra Ls Coupe. Its a project im working on while I daily drive it lol. Well I'm new to integras and want to learn alot more about em. Although I'm not new to Honda. I may be 17 but ive already had 2 civics and this now. Well enough about me. Here is a pic of my car. its not to current. I need to get some updated pics. Its still in primer and on steelies. Im going to start a build thread here soon so ill put up more pics then. Well thanks and hope to make some new freinds and learn alot.

It isn't much but I have big plans for her.

TehTeg

NooB
I would have thought about a different more unique color but the bay and everything else is already white so im just gonna keep er white lol

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Not a bad decision man, why spend more money when the little parts are already the color you need them right?

What are you planning on doing to your teg?

TehTeg

NooB
Well paint obviously. 16 gold w/ polished lip Konig remembers, type r wing (still on the iffy about it, you no where i can find a ligit one on the web). Type r front lip. Apexi WS2 exhaust system. K sport or Dropzone coilovers. Sway bars (not sure on brand yet), camber kit. Proabably skunk2, along with skunk 2 short throw shifter. Type r steering wheel. Takata harnesses to go along with my seats. Ls/vtec. Custom wood floor trunk. And last but not least BOOST. (not in any particular order, i probabaly forgot some stuff too).

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Wow man, not bad at all. Can't wait to see this baby when its all nice and finished.
As for the Type-R wing, i'll get back to you one that one.

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
No doubt man. I still have a lot of plans for my car, and in only 19.
But within time its going to payoff.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
welcome to CI I'm kinda new to this site as well but not as new as you are lol...nice car, I have a 94 and it's funny because mine is also primed the same color yours is and I am gonna paint it soon too looking forward to seeing your upgrades enjoy the site mane

irockdc2

C3 Autoworks Playa
very good start, much better than what i started with. Stay active and be sure to show us more pics!