New to CI :p and FINALLY my 4dr teg

StockDBeight99

Hey there everyone! Im Joe. And super happy to be here! Im mostly a CRX enthusiast :) but the WIFEY says NO MORE 2 seaters:evil:! So I picked up my 2nd favorite car 4door Integra 8) woot! And this is where google lead me to!

So...I have a 2 noob questions :(! I know some of you will hate me for this but I must ask!
1. Are all 98+ front ends the same? (2dr/4dr) (for examples are all the parts interchangeable between them)
2. What is the best suspension to slam my car with? (It will be on 15's)(for crx people said koni/gc)for tegs?

Im ready to start modifying 8)! Ill get pics of how I picked it up tomorrow!

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
:welcome: to CI!

Yes, they're interchangeable.

Pics of CRX and new ride? It'll make people really happy. Koni yellow/GC setup ftw.

graveyardhippie

Welcome! I had a crx I did a b18 swap and teggy brakes I loved. Two seaters go to the back with families tho. I've always lowered my Teg's the right way. EBay coilovers and bottomed out factory shocks.

dlo253

Koni GC for sure...
Welcome to the site, we love pics around here so post em up!

StockDBeight99

Before

After

Don't mind the paint on the tires I was being lazy.

I miss this CRX!

The New Whip! All Stock! The difference between then and now is now I got a mid size family. So the teg will be a slow process!

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
The New Whip! All Stock! The difference between then and now is now I got a mid size family. So the teg will be a slow process!

Yes, all 98+ front ends are the same.
You however, have a 94-97 front end while your rear end is 98+.