New to CI! This is my DA.

alexxville

HEY! Firstly, my name is Alex. I just recently bought my DA for $400 bucks and has some minor problems. I lost most of my car knowledge and will appreciate it if people can send me some helpful information for my DA or something. It's a 2DR Hatchback LS Integra. There are some rust spots and there is a dent on the left fender or something. I just recently fixed the Anti-Freeze tube thing by replacing it since it popped out and leaked out all of my anti freeze making it heat up. The oil is leaking slowly but I'm gonna get that fixed. And the fan is not working under the hood.

So in all, just wanted to introduce myself and I'm really happy I have my own DA :D. Pictures will be up soon.

EDIT: OH, and forgot to mention the car has 205k mileage. I don't think that's HORRIBLE.

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club!!
lots of good info and people ready to answer questions here, also check out g2ic.com :thumbs up

alexxville

Thanks guys :D Will post up pictures. Just imageshack and photobucket for some odd reason won't accept my pictures or something. IDK why, but whatever. I'll post them up though. Thanks for the welcome :D

malachi12

welcome! im assuming this bad mamajama runs right? ;D

alexxville

Yeah it runs smoothly. I also need a wheel alignment but just recently found out that something on the wheels (i think the thing that holds them) are old and needs replacement before the mechanics do any type of alignment. UGH! lmao. The muffler has a hole on the pipe too so it's a bit loud. But I'm going to change that soon for a nice muffler and put a nice tip so it can sound a bit loud but not as loud as now since I got pulled over by the cops for being too loud. But no ticket ;]