new to CI

soggieb18b1

soggie
ok so im new to this site and the import scene.How do I post pics of my ride?Its nothin special but its mine and i love it.Sure everyone feels the same bout theirs

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Yeah usually everyone posts some pics and lists the mods...

Welcome... oh and not everyone loves their car all the time... me and my gsr have a love/hate relationship lol

alyssafacex

you need to upload them to a site like photobucket and copy and paste the code with [IMG ] around it.

welcome to the site. :)

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Photobucket is your friend

:welcome:

Can't wait to see your ride

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Image shack is way better :p same process, click the button that looks like a mountain it should say 'insert image' in the tool bar above wherever your typing either its a reply, edit or new thread. Then paste your url code into it. But imageshack uploads faster and the picture doesn't expire like photobucket.

you proly should have joined ti everybody here is a know it all biased opinionated ahole with the exception of a few people who actually contribute to threads and know what they're talking about from experience and not what thier buddy or google has told them lol regardless welcome and try to take info with a grain of salt unless it's from suspendedhatch, mirrorimg, brokentalon27, or ACJett lol i stick around here for mainly entertainment purposes anymore but there are some informative stickys so good luck

alyssafacex

you proly should have joined ti everybody here is a know it all biased opinionated ahole with the exception of a few people who actually contribute to threads and know what they're talking about from experience and not what thier buddy or google has told them lol regardless welcome and try to take info with a grain of salt unless it's from suspendedhatch, mirrorimg, brokentalon27, or ACJett lol i stick around here for mainly entertainment purposes anymore but there are some informative stickys so good luck
Umm i disagree. TI is way boring. they do have lots of good information and how-to's, but people here aren't at all what you said they are? way to welcome him to the site and support CI haha.

Last edited: