new to ci

scottyk1030

scottyk1030
wats up ci i've heard good things about this site....i came from ti...i joined there back in february ...and recently i realy lost intrest in them...mainly posting threads asking for help and opinions on some things and i would constantly get sarcastic answers or they expect me to already know the answer to what im asking...anyway...my name is scott and im th owner of a black 95 ls hatch...i bought this back in feb....its my first integra and i hope you like it.
it has come a long way since then

new rad support

got it welded on and new bumper

and 10 days later...

alyssafacex

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff t-i.

Welcome to clubintegra! :)
teg is looking a lot better, any other plans for it?

scottyk1030

scottyk1030
itr lips...new paint...tein suspension thats what i got planned so far

mirrorimg

wats up ci i've heard good things about this site....i came from ti...i joined there back in february ...and recently i realy lost intrest in them...mainly posting threads asking for help and opinions on some things and i would constantly get sarcastic answers or they expect me to already know the answer to what im asking...anyway...my name is scott and im th owner of a black 95 ls hatch...i bought this back in feb....its my first integra and i hope you like it.
it has come a long way since then
If you do some searching before asking questions, I'll try not to be a huge dick, but I cant promise anything.

Welcome!

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
:welcome:

Nice man! Good thing you joined CI because TI is just trash.
Your teggy looks good as new though man!
Keep it up :thumbs up