New to ci

Nliff09

Finally got some time to post. Just bought a 97 gsr for 1200!! Couldn't pass it up only has 122000 orginal miles. Its has Koni yellow eight way adjustable shocks with H&R lowering springs no name carbon fiber hood, full exhaust, cold air intake, stage 2 clutch, dual bend shifter, and some 17" momo gt2 rims which I'm not big on. But will try and get pics up later.

RHD_Germz

Finally got some time to post. Just bought a 97 gsr for 1200!! Couldn't pass it up only has 122000 orginal miles. Its has Koni yellow eight way adjustable shocks with H&R lowering springs no name carbon fiber hood, full exhaust, cold air intake, stage 2 clutch, dual bend shifter, and some 17" momo gt2 rims which I'm not big on. But will try and get pics up later.
Damnn that's fucken Cheap!!!!!! Post some pics up man

GeRmZ

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Good price, condition reflects the deal, but I still would've expected $2000, so good snag-up on that

RHD_Germz

Good price, condition reflects the deal, but I still would've expected $2000, so good snag-up on that
Yea the guy that sold it got raped lol this is too good of a deal

GeRmZ

Kyle

Slap some paint on the hood and fender, fix the rust, ditch the wheels and you have a nice car sir.