New to club integra and new to tegs

Willo

El Father
cabezzzdb8 said:
Bienvenido my pana, de puerto nuevo aqui, glad to see somebody frome the island ill be there with my teg in three weeks putting it down, right now im prosessing out of the service, Welcome to CI :D
diablo mano que bueno es saber que hay gente de la isla aqui :suprise: yo soy de guayanilla !

Thanks for the welcome

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Willo said:
diablo mano que bueno es saber que hay gente de la isla aqui :suprise: yo soy de guayanilla !

Thanks for the welcome
Nice teg man, what are your plans for it? went to PR like two month ago and the scene over there is still the same A SHITLOAD OF FUN, cant wait to go back, be like the only 4dr teg for miles :shock:

Willo

El Father
cabezzzdb8 said:
Nice teg man, what are your plans for it? went to PR like two month ago and the scene over there is still the same A SHITLOAD OF FUN, cant wait to go back, be like the only 4dr teg for miles :shock:
Personally i dont like racing that much so i only plan on making it look good :p so i gonna keep the same rims and install the front lip, the wing, carbon fiber hood and lower the car and after that i gonna see if what i can do to upgrade the audio of the car btw the transmision is automatic so thats why i love the car since i dont like racing and all those stuffs but since its automatic most of u are going to find the car boring lol but it wont be that boring for too long cause my bro got a turboed teg and he plan on selling the car and giving me his Turbo System and people tell me that Automatic/turbo cars are a good combination and go fast so i dont know u guys tell me :p

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Na man there's plenty of peeps here with auto tegs, just make it a looker not everybody over there has a Honda much less a teg (technica's, echo's :pimp: ) so feel proud, autos and spray go together very well too

Willo

El Father
yeah you are right but i also was wondering how Auto with Turbo works?

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Willo said:
Thanks! :thumbs up
Ill work but I recomend that you reinforce the tranny, have never seen that set up on a teg yet, but seen auto tegs with a superchargers, but if you do it it would be a true sleeper

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra!

You'll find out soon enough, that theres a lot of knowledgable people on here.

speedin

The Transporter
Willo said:
yeah you are right but i also was wondering how Auto with Turbo works?
fine just upgrade the trans. accually if u upgrade youll be faster than a manual. autos shift faster and you can powerbrake off the line. go here for upgrade kits http://www.levelten.com/store/import/packages/acura_cl.htm start with the torque converter. i have an auto teg myself and have done tons of research on all this stuff. and yes spray and autos love eachother. thats what i run

Willo

El Father
woah thanks for the help guys!

and speedin i gonna check about upgrading the trans since my bro is going to give me the turbo kit for free :)

Willo

El Father
speedin said:
fine just upgrade the trans. accually if u upgrade youll be faster than a manual. autos shift faster and you can powerbrake off the line. go here for upgrade kits http://www.levelten.com/store/import/packages/acura_cl.htm start with the torque converter. i have an auto teg myself and have done tons of research on all this stuff. and yes spray and autos love eachother. thats what i run
sorry but i dont understand what u mean with " powerbreak off the line " :p can u please explain that a little better to me