New to forum. Just bought 1st integra

rockadilla

thats right.
Thanks looks much better. So other then an intake, exhaust, and lowering it wht are some good need to knows and or haves for the integra.??????
Well u may as well get a header while ur getting the other 2 things lol. As for other things u NEED SECURITY!! And then slam it (get adjustable coilovers, well worth the little extra money) get some nice wheels and a front lip and clean it up and ur basically set unless u want to do an engine swap or turbo it. if it was my car I would definately look into getting some jdm one piece headlights and maybe some foglights. Oh and if u want, get the sidemarkers paintmatched, looks like a good project, don't hesitate to ask us questions :thumbs up

jigsaw351

JIGSAW351
Plans for it so far plans so far r to replace the distributor cap n motor tomorrow and it looks like there's a small oil leak somewhere along with an oil light on so tht poses a bit of concern. I'll do the common bolt ons such as intake, lowering it, cutback exhaust and front n rear upper n lower struts. New find n tires come spring time. WhT size rims does everyone like??

rockadilla

thats right.
For a DA get 15"s :thumbs up personally I don't like 16s on DAs, they look ok on a DC, but IMO 15s are the perfect size for a DA

jigsaw351

JIGSAW351
I sorta like the idea of going on the smaller side of things for the rims also. I like the looks of 17s or 18s but the smaller ones still look good and wnt slow it down as much lol. I'm not made of money so I want as much bang for the buck I can get lol

jigsaw351

JIGSAW351
Ya it came with snow tires lol. They will come n handy with the snow coming soon though

spegs

Fist Integra

I saw this thread and thought oh wow perfect me too! haha. So i picked up this car from a retired guy. Its a 1990. He has had it for 18 years. Hasn't driven it in the past couple. Has 240k km on it.Paid $900 for it. Have been doing lots of reading here and learning so much. Sunroof works great, no leaks, and engine has been mechanic kept (his son works for Budget Brake and Muffler) so its tuned well (whats everyones idle set to?).

Few things with it, needs a new left CV which I will get done next week. Some rust spots, one of which is photod (its the worst one, thinking of finding a shop in Vancouver to fix, recommendations?). The tail lights are always filled with condensation (just the top white part). And my E-brake light never goes completely off, it just dims when i put the ebrake down (read some info on here and tried to fix by unplugging the master cylinder wires and cap). Other than that, I put new wipers on and washed it! haha.

What do you guys think, suggestions, worth putting some money into?

stormnorman

I saw this thread and thought oh wow perfect me too! haha. So i picked up this car from a retired guy. Its a 1990. He has had it for 18 years. Hasn't driven it in the past couple. Has 240k km on it.Paid $900 for it. Have been doing lots of reading here and learning so much. Sunroof works great, no leaks, and engine has been mechanic kept (his son works for Budget Brake and Muffler) so its tuned well (whats everyones idle set to?).

Few things with it, needs a new left CV which I will get done next week. Some rust spots, one of which is photod (its the worst one, thinking of finding a shop in Vancouver to fix, recommendations?). The tail lights are always filled with condensation (just the top white part). And my E-brake light never goes completely off, it just dims when i put the ebrake down (read some info on here and tried to fix by unplugging the master cylinder wires and cap). Other than that, I put new wipers on and washed it! haha.

What do you guys think, suggestions, worth putting some money into?

Damn this car looks pretty clean, couple dings here and there but yeah you got it for 900 dollars, def worth putting the money into. i paid 2600 for mine, previous owner was similar, had it well kept, adult driven, then not driven too much, new paint, new cv lol, looking to sell, sold. im the third owner of the car.

92gsrboy

dont forget security once you start putting parts on...otherwise the ninjas will came late at night looking for free stuff...just recently they came to try to get mine still fixing a few things they broke