new to forum

wisconsinjdm

hey whats up guys i just got a new car today. i got a 97 gsr, i got an amazing deal on this thing, the guy i bought it from didn't even know what vtec is. lol :lol: i got the thing for 4 grand and it is in perfect shape, ask gsrownsu he was there, the thing is perfect
-nick

GSROWNSU

what's up buddy....yea can't wait till u get it on wed. and yea you stole that thing! Take some pics cuz these guys are gonna want some...trust me i know

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra! Glad to hear of your recent purchase. How many miles did it have on it? Is it all stock, and oh yes, must take pics!

wisconsinjdm

hey ill get pics up as soon as i get the car which is wed im so pumped, and yea its all stock and sadly 143000 miles but you would never be able to tell, i had gsrownsu come look at it with me, hes one of my good buddies and i knew he would give me his honest opinion on the car, can't wait tell weds

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
damn i paid almost 5k for my 96 ls with 119k at time of purchase .. .good pickup

wisconsinjdm

yea im happy with the buy, just can't wait to start buying stuff for it, the guy i got it from had no idea what it was worth so i got pretty lucky

GSROWNSU

teggyls said:
thats a great buy i hope he took care of it for ya
it is a great buy the thing is in awesome shape....we'll do a compression test if you want on wed nick 8)