New to Integra

dlag

Well I've been looking through this forum since I got my integra, now I've decided to register and show some pics=) (sorry for the mistakes in my english)

pics:

I have owned it for about 3months now and been happy about it.I don't plan to mod it too much since this is my daily driver.

Question I have :(;
I recently started getting a CEL during cold start in the morning. I checked the code and its CEL#8 which is TDC position. It also take longer for the engine to start. It throws me off because once the car is fully warmed up, i could restart the car with no hesitation at all. I have tried searching but found nothing(newb) any suggestions? should I replace the distributor?

thanks

Spirals3

hey nice pic dlag, looks good. I'm new to the site as well, but haven't purchased my integra yet - hopefully will next month though. hey to everyone else on here too!

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome to ci, teg looks clean

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club dude!!!
as for the CEL try to reset the ECU, if that doesnt work check the starter, and if all else fails u might have to get a new distributer

dlag

Rested the ECU and it still threw the CEL in the morning. Its not the Starter for sure as I push started it and it still threw the CEL..:( im a bit hesitant to replace the Distributor as the CEL don't come up when I restart it when its fully warmed up...

Happy Holidays.