new to integras help please

bldeagle10

bldeagle10
ive never owned a car. but ive worked on civics for years. mostly my brother in laws old 99 Si. but im at that age where i need to start looking for a car and i know this kid who is selling a 94 Ls with the JDM front clip and the car is loaded with jdm goodies everywhere. its won multiple car shows and well i dont have the 14 grand to buy it so im looking at picking up a 94 ls and pretty much being a copy cat. so does anyone have any suggestions. i basically want exactly the same thing. heres what he posted on craigslist since i cant send the site. i think he sold it already.

Car now has a fresh LS/Vtec done by Avondale Honda 3months ago Pr3 ecu with 2step (yes it’s a jdm b16 ecu) 99 LS Block with vin tag (85k) 90 JDM b16 Head B16 cams Duel Valve springs All new hoses done with swap New Head gasket New intake manifold gasket New Rear main seal New oil pan gasket magnetic oil drain plug engine bay has a small wire tuck engine bay has a minor shave Hasport Motor Mounts FAL Fans Spoon Rad. cap Type R valve cover Type R oil cap Spoon Spark plug cover Front Type R Strut bar Type r manifold Type r TB jdm Type R header Type r Stock intake tranny is b16 with ls 5th gear (better for gas) Clutch (came with tranny looks new) Short shifter whole exhaust is from a jdm type R with 2.5 cat. (lil baby cat)

Full OEM JDM Type R Front end New HID kit (12k) PIAA bulbs for the brights OEM side markers (Hooked up the right way) side moldings shaved Roof squirter shaved Antenna shaved Painted Championship white (Done the right way) 98-01 All Red Tail lights 98-01 Rear Bumper 4dr handles (No key hole) JDM power folding mirrors jdm itr 5lug with the oem itr gm rims or 16” GT3 Rims Tein flex coilovers Rear Type R Sway bar Beaks lower tie bar ASR Subframe brace Jdm Front and Rear Red H OEM jdm front plate

Type R Cluster Type R Clock JDM Type R Steering wheel JDM Type R carpet JDM Type Rx pedals Sir-g floor mats 98-01 Black LS Seats (Clean) Type R center consol Type R shift boot JDM Road flair Sir-g auto climate control OEM fog light switch (Hooked up right) OEM Carbon fiber drivers side vent OEM Carbon fiber (part around the shift boot) OEM amber Cd player Spoon Shift knob Type R trunk mat Type R 5lug spare tire Hooked up for system (4g wires) New Viper alarm (with lcd key pad), Power moon roof and power windows. Still has PS and Cold AC

and heres a few pics.

i think that car is just sexy

what do you guys think as far as price? i know i can get a 94 ls for 2000 cuz well. thats what they sell for on craigslist here lately. and i know the jdm front clip from password jdm is 5-6k with the b18c and a few thigns to help along with a rhd conversion. but as far as getting the paint done to make it look like the car came painted that color stock and all the small stuff i really dont know. any advice would be welcome also. thank you.

Last edited:

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
That is a very tastefully modded G3 with alot of pretty EXPENSIVE parts. I dont think too many people are going to jump on a 94 for $14,000 though, regardless of whats done to it.

Its going to take alot of time and alot of money to build something like that, but you have to start somewhere...getting the car.

If I were you, I'd save your pennies to find a G3 in really good mechanical condition, with no rust, and a good condition interior. The less miles the better, unless your planning on picking up the B18C right off the bat.

TLP_TEG

any parts you throw on your car doesnt raise the TRUE value of your car. But someone who is too lazy to do their own mods and wants to buy a car already modded might see a modified car as a jewel and pay big bucks for them. Those ppl are retarded ha. SO dont be retarded and get your own car and mod it to your taste. Not everyone has the same taste, so be yourself

Nighthawk

Goes Vroom in the Night
Not everyone has the same taste
I wouldnt really go that far. I mean how many people are on TI with Rotas, ITR wing, and lowered...and tell people to "get a ITR wing, rims and lower it." haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I wouldnt really go that far. I mean how many people are on TI with Rotas, ITR wing, and lowered...and tell people to "get a ITR wing, rims and lower it." haha
yup pretty much everyone has it! haha....................me included (in the near future)

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
dont copy him, or i should say dont plan on it, cause im sure on the way to that point your gonna want to do some things your own way. and why go rhd if its not a true jdm? i mean that is just going to make life hard...im sure for less than 14k you can import a nice JDM itr from japan...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
dont copy him, or i should say dont plan on it, cause im sure on the way to that point your gonna want to do some things your own way. and why go rhd if its not a true jdm? i mean that is just going to make life hard...im sure for less than 14k you can import a nice JDM itr from japan...
There are a lot of us who have JDM ITR parts. Does that make us wrong for doing it too?

bldeagle10

bldeagle10
i know what you mean with the copying him. i know along the way theres going to be alot im going to do differently. as far as exterior thats what i want to end up with. that is just kind of a guide for me. in arizona u would pretty much throw down 30 grand just for importing and registering and all that. i want to start with an arizona car because there will never be rust issues if its a true az car :)

bldeagle10

bldeagle10
stupid question but what do you mean by on TI? i hate aftermarket rims. i prefer stock with low pro tires and lowered. and im not really diggin the type r wing.

TLP_TEG

so your saying everyone on here has the same taste? thats like saying everyone likes chocolate. Some ppl like the ITR wing and some dont. some like it lowered and some dont. Etc. Etc. ...Everyone has their own taste, trust me. 8)