New to integras

00DC2TW

I came from a 96 ej8 turbo, to an eg2 which is the del sol that came stock with a b16a3 to a 00 dc2 GSR...

Just picked this car up tuesday its a 2000 GSR taffeta white with black leather. I picked it up from an older man that had already completed the timing belt service, new brakes and new tires. The car is 100% stock and never modified. He also says that the back seat was never even used,lol and it looks like that. I bought it for $5000.

Heres some pics:

Heres some updated and cleaned up engine bay pics, painted the heat shield with high temp flat black to mirror ITR style heat shield, and the a/c line stay.

00DC2TW

thanks, I am contemplating what to do to it, its so rare to find one unmolested I dont want to mess with it lol

rockadilla

thats right.
Dude u are soooo freaken lucky man, if I was u I would deffinately not mod it too much and keep all the OEM parts, cuz the integra is one of the few cars INCREASING in value so in a few years u could sell it as stock for probably 7-8 G's if ur lucky :thumbs up
:welcome: to the club btw :D

00DC2TW

yeah you shoulda seen what I got rid of to get this lol.... 1995 Del Sol VTEC, the del sol that came stock with the b16a3 engine, it was mint and only 79k miles

00DC2TW

It has an alarm, But cant figure how how to program it, the old owner said it just stopped working and he never bothered with it, it makes the car flash its lights but it doesnt arm or lock the doors or anything lol.... But as it sits now in the garage its safe