New ( to me ) toy

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
Well my quest for an Evo didn't go as expected... the one I liked had a horrible tune and was backfiring and well.. just not worth the asking price. then low and behold I found this lovely red 2004 Infinity G35 on the same lot fully loaded and having only 17K original miles...

Needless to say here is my new daily car while my Teg is laid up waiting for me to decide what motor to buy for it...

18" premium alloys with the Brembo brake kit, and Bose sound system... Auto dimming rearview mirror, 6disc CD changer, dual climate control, heated seats, and I could go on and on LOL...

as a bonus when I went in the trunk there was an OEM bra & car cover stuffed in there... Overall I am happy.. not quite the car I had set out for, but overall it is definitely a car I like, and is a helluva bit of fun to drive so far :)

94RS

No fucks given.
Time to get some Skyline badges for it. :thumbup:

Side note to renarudo, check your sig. I'm pretty sure it's Keiichi Tsuchiya, not Kenichi :lol:

renarudo

Time to get some Skyline badges for it. :thumbup:

Side note to renarudo, check your sig. I'm pretty sure it's Keiichi Tsuchiya, not Kenichi :lol:
Thanks man I will edit it asap. I agree, those skyline badges are clean.

djzachtyler

Thanks Guys, I am really happy with it, and you cannot beat this as far as a good find!!! Had moms with me and she kept saying if I didn't nab it she was gonna hahaha...

The low as fuck mileage was what sealed the deal.. plus with this I can take my time and re-think what I really want to do with the DA & spend time re-vamping my build ideas and build it more for daily / track use versus str8 daily shit bucket :)

djzachtyler

few more pics after a wash wax and detail

tis thing is such a beast compared to the DA, but I think I love driving the DA a little bit more.. this thing sucks gas like (fill in the blank) but sounds sooo damn good when you get off the line LOL

djzachtyler

I like. But why daily a car with bad gas mileage? I guess if you can afford one you can afford gas too lol
Yeah pretty much... Keep in mind I was looking at Evo or STI.. this actually gets better mileage than either of those LOL.. as far as daily driving this is temporary till I fix the DA & gte it back on the road... I want to keep mileage low on this car ;)

gsr_nikhil

Yeah pretty much... Keep in mind I was looking at Evo or STI.. this actually gets better mileage than either of those LOL.. as far as daily driving this is temporary till I fix the DA & gte it back on the road... I want to keep mileage low on this car ;)
I gotcha. Just curious on your thought process