New to the forum with a question...

kls023

Just bought a 93' LS 3dr for cheap. Just haven't towed it home yet and it still with previous owner. I currently have a 94' LS 4dr with rear end damage, but still run great nonetheless, and going to be using that as a parts car. Now, the 93' doesn't run for some unknown reason, that's why it's cheap. Went to go take a look at it earlier today, and it cranks fine. I heard the fuel pump prime when you turn the key to "ON", so "NO FUEL" has been ruled out. Other thing I can think of is no spark.

And that leads me to my question..... I'm already gonna part out my 94' LS. Since BOTH CARS are OBD-1, would the 94' DIZZY work on the 93' motor?..... Everything plug up? Remember, I haven't towed the 93' home yet, that's why I won't be able to figure this out without a little help. Done all the searching and researching that I can with no such luck. Hopefully someone out there can help...

heritage36

Just because the fuel pump is working, does not mean you are getting enough. Generally what I check is first, the timing, then spark and fuel. Coils are notorious on these in the distributor