New to the forum

98lsvtecgsr

Well i finally got my car back and got some good numbers considering I was burning out on the dyno. I will have the car re dynoed with slicks for better numbers.

My final #'s: 446whp and 317tq. It is 12 less hp but 15 more tq than last time. But the car has a way better tune and is a lot faster. Hoping for 500 with the slicks on but will have to wait and see.

And I also got some new kicks for my Teg!!!
Also a couple pics of my buddy's civic

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Diggin' the new kix man. You're car is pulled off really nicely. Over the top but nobody will know till they line up with you :) that's the way to be

Andrew93

Currently Building
damn looks like you have put alot of time and money into it not to mention your other toys...sick ride, how fast were you going in that vid before taking off?

98lsvtecgsr

damn looks like you have put alot of time and money into it not to mention your other toys...sick ride, how fast were you going in that vid before taking off?

We started at a 40mph roll

98lsvtecgsr

Diggin' the new kix man. You're car is pulled off really nicely. Over the top but nobody will know till they line up with you :) that's the way to be
Ya that is what I wanted to do. Nice and clean but nothing crazy except the motor. An evo found that out the hard way the day after I got it back..lol