new to the forum

MehMean

hey everyone i just purchased my 94 integra ls today for 2000$ needs a little work done i have one picture but ill post some new ones tomorrow for sure since its to dark out

i baught it with the back dropped and im gonna drop the front tomorrow and align the fender as well

j13

Keep It Clean
Good buy man. What's on your list of things to do!

MehMean

thanks for all the positive feed back peeps! To answer some of your questions i am keeping it red. As for my list of things to do i was planning on doing lsv but thats not gonna be for a while. today i ordered an ignition switch because someone tried to steal the car from the guy the day before i bought it and they messed it all up. I got my exhaust done today with 2.50 pipping catback, and i also ordered some blox springs for it since he gave me ebay coilovers for it :smackself this things suck! but he sold it to me with the back dropped and front stock so i wasnt gonna leave it like that, Anyways on to the pix

stock cd/tape player:) idk if this is really rare for integras or not but if it is and someone is willing to trade me for a nice cd player LMK we can work something out :thumbs up

car how it sits now oh and i forgot to mention i got a new hood for it as well old one was full of hail damage and i got a new hatch without wing will put on soon :D