New to the forum

spoolin integra

hey guys as the title says im new to this forum. so ill tell you a little info about me. I came from te srt forums i had a 04 neon srt 4 that was full 50 trim turbo upgrade kit full supporting mods and i did all my own work so im not a car noob i just got rid of it because ive always wanted a integra and i have some big plans i just dont know as much about these cars as i do srts. so im defaniately going turbo hands down thats kinda my thing and im looking for a integra right now. im getting transfurred to cali soon so im going to wait and buy out their. Im not flashy or cocky and dont like people being jerks i mean forums are about ?s so please be patient with me like i said im new to this car. thanks cant wait to start building and talking with you guys

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
I'll help ya with whatever i can :D
Also, people like to mess with each other on here, just dont take us too seriously and youll be fine!

Welcome to ClubIntegra

spoolin integra

yeah it was like that on the other forum i just hate cocky people. and thanks man btw i know alot about turbos and the build process so if you have any ?s feel free to ask

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
:welcome: to the forum man! When are you heading over to cali and which city/county?

spoolin integra

thanks guys for the welcome and im going with a ls coupe and im going to do a big turbo set up with loads of pics and a complete walk through build thread. and cali is awsome im just a little conccerned about the smog regulations...anybody have any info on how this works?