New to the forum

Tree

Hey guys, I havent introduced my self yet, my name is Nic and I just made an account on here a few days ago. I haven't bought an Integra yet but I plan to get one soon, I love Integras, I've been researching them and learning about them for the past couple months and I can't wait to get one, I also plan to spend a lot of time on this forum and hope to learn even more from you guys :)

kitkaton

Welcome! Have you tracked down what kind of integra you're gonna get? I just grabbed mine this past week and it's been nothing but love.

Tree

I'm gunna get a coupe for sure, Hopefully a Gsr but I'm not too picky about that, a Ls would be perfectly fine too

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Welcome to the forum, and soon welcome to the Integra family! I subscribed to your thread because I want to see where this goes. Also, I'm not the smartest when it comes to Integras. I've owned mine for almost a year and I learn more about it every day. But, if you have any questions, feel free to ask, and if I know the answer, I'll answer. If not, I'll try to find it for you.
Good luck on your search, man!

Tree

Thanks! I'm starting to get impatient, I've been waiting a couple months and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it haha, but it all be worth it

Ted's Owner

Thanks! I'm starting to get impatient, I've been waiting a couple months and I'm not sure how much longer I can take it haha, but it all be worth it
Here's what I'd advise.
If it's your first car, I'd try to find an LS, GS, or SE with the non-VTEC. Non-VTEC's are a lot easier to work on, and they are just as fun to play with as a GSR.
If you're planning on ever getting it tuned, save yourself some money on an OBD-I conversion and get a '94-'95 if you can find one. They don't look as nice as the '98-'01's (personal opinion), but they're a lot cheaper to tune.
Whatever you find, don't be too scared of the mileage. Honda makes great, reliable cars, and it's nothing for these cars to creep over 300k miles with little maintenance needed as long as you take care of it.

Tree

Here's what I'd advise.
If it's your first car, I'd try to find an LS, GS, or SE with the non-VTEC. Non-VTEC's are a lot easier to work on, and they are just as fun to play with as a GSR.
If you're planning on ever getting it tuned, save yourself some money on an OBD-I conversion and get a '94-'95 if you can find one. They don't look as nice as the '98-'01's (personal opinion), but they're a lot cheaper to tune.
Whatever you find, don't be too scared of the mileage. Honda makes great, reliable cars, and it's nothing for these cars to creep over 300k miles with little maintenance needed as long as you take care of it.
thanks for the advice, there's a few in my area with low mileage, but way too expensive for me

Ted's Owner

thanks for the advice, there's a few in my area with low mileage, but way too expensive for me
I'm actually browsing the Hawaii Craig's List right now just because I want to see what kind are in your area. All the ones by me are junk.