New to the forum

94RS

No fucks given.
I think I did haha

Sent from my phone
He's one of those kids that try to act like hot shit on the internet by using pics of other peoples' cars, then gets called out on it with proof and still tries using some lame ass story.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
honestly if you want to know more about Hondas go to your nearest sheetz on a busy Friday night. I bet you there will be more tuners then you know what to do with.
Yes go to your local gas station and sub shop if you want to learn about tuning Hondas because that's where all the pros hang out when they aren't building, tuning or racing cars...

:roll:

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
How goes it!
I'm a new Integra owner, a 95 LS (SE). It needs some work but I knew that going in. It is going to be my daily driver/project for the foreseeable future. Basically I am looking for any advice on a "civilized" build for my car. By that I mean I am 34 years old, I'm not looking to drag race or wake up the neighbors with my exhaust. I mostly enjoy spirited sports car driving on the back roads. I'm not looking for huge power, just some advice on getting a few more HP's out of the stock LS engine. As it goes now the only mods to the vehicle are an intake and it is lowered on adjustable coil overs along with the proper camber kits.
Anyways, glad to be aboard. I'm new to the forum but I am not new to internet forums so this isn't my first rodeo. I hope to contribute to the forum as well as use it as a resource for my new toy. Cheers!

I'm not a performance expert, but after reading what some of the other people on here have done to their cars and researched, here's what I'd advise.
You say you already have an intake. That's a good start. For more airflow, I'd add a velocity stack and a different filter with a larger inlet. More airflow = cooler intake temps = more power. You can do this for about $90-$120, depending on what parts you use.
For more power, I'd also advise a header and exhaust like everyone else has recommended.
For a header, I'd advise the ITR '98 spec header. It's a 4-1 design, and it's got a 2.5" collector. You can buy these used for around $150 if you know where to look. A thorough cleaning (degreaser, steel wool/Scotch-Brite, exhaust paint) will have it looking like new again for cheap.
For exhaust, I'd advise a K-Tuned catalytic converter (highest flowing catalytic converter I've found on the market that'll still pass emissions, $130-$140), a resonator of choice (Hondas seem to like anywhere between 18" and 24" resonators), an ITR muffler, and KTeller mandrel-bent 2.25" exhaust piping ($190 for aluminized, $216 for stainless steel). Between this and the header, this will give you a very efficient, OEM sounding exhaust that won't break the bank.
Total investment for the velocity stack and filter, a header, and exhaust would be less than $1k if done correctly. I'd start with that.
Also, if it's a five-speed, polyurethane or Hardrace hardened rubber shifter bushings would be a smart investment as well.

Welcome to CI. Hope I helped. :)

Nice find, first of all. Second, performance can be quickly upgraded. For instance, a quick tune on the ecu and a mild cat-back will get you some time off that 0 to 60. If you want, you could say Honda B series engines are like the 350's of GM; easy to make go fast with out a ton of money. My advise is go to the Skunk2 website. They make lots of go fast parts for Hondas and Acuras.
First of all, fixed. Holy spelling errors, Batman!
Second, dyno charts or it didn't happen. There are very few Skunk2 parts I'd actually use based off of the research I've done and the personal opinions I've read.

Don't listen to most of these guys. They have no idea what they are even talking about. But, honestly, if you want to know more about Hondas go to your nearest streets on a busy Friday night. I bet you there will be more tuners then you'd know what to do with.
I'd be careful if I were you, coming on to a forum and talking trash. A lot of these guys are extremely knowledgeable when it comes to 'tuners' (ricer terminology, here. The proper term is, 'Import.'). We've got a guy who has over 590 hp with 13.5:1 compression on under 20psi of boost, a few guys with Integras with drool-worthy, race-inspired suspension setups, multiple forced induction guys, show-winners, etc. You name it, Club Integra has it. Maybe you need to do some research of your own, no?

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, I like to go down to my local taco bell on Friday nights to hang out with the employees and talk about building my engine, They really know their s***, I mean they can slap together a taco in no time why couldn't they build a 600whp engine, Right? S***'s easy.