New to the forum

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
yeah i meant im okay with it. if i can get more with the least amount of stress on the engine that'd be fine. but i'd have fun with just 200. i really want reliability but more than the 140 i have ATM.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
get a gsr motor, throw b16 pistons in, stage 1 cam with supporting mods and boom 200whp on dynojet or stage 2 cams and get a little more. My buddy dailies his car and it makes like 250whp or something dumb. A good motor will last.

R13

The other asshole
Lsv is just throwing money away for very little power gain.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
True. I'm not too familiar with turbos. What are some quality brands to look at and will I have to alter my engine right now? I mean obviously new cams, pistons, intake manifold will help but is it necessary? Sorry for the silly question.

R13

The other asshole
That's a question for Muckman. If you want you can shoot him a pm, I'm sure he'd help you.

R13

The other asshole
Been awhile since I've heard about it but people used to speak highly of the go-autoworks turbo kits.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
Sent over a PM to Muckman. Thank you for your recommendation. and I researched the brand, seems really nice. i mean at 2 grand, better be haha. comes with everything you'd need though.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Muckman is a great resource for high comp turbo. If you go with basic stuff just throw on a garret T3 or a greddy kit.

Alfredg94

Shou Ga Nai
What size is the OEM stud for the front wheel hub? I need hub centric wheel spacers and need the length of the stud. Can find it anywhere. Lol