New to the forums.

holliday

I'll start off by saying hi to every one and that I'm happy I found a good forum for Integra owners.

1994 Acura Integra LS
This is what it looked like when I bought it. I gave $1400. Runs great. It has the b18 and is automatic. The wheels on it i think were stock rattle canned black. One of them were warped as well. Other than that no regrets on the car all electronics work and no check engine light.

First Mod
Since the wheels were warped I had to replace them. So I bought a set of Rays 5 spoke wheels. Found em on craigslist and picked up the set for $200.

Just figured I put my first post showing of my car a bit. She's not the prettiest thing but she's mine and i love it.

holliday

lower. get rid of all that wheel gap
That's definitely some thing I am looking into but my rear right wheel rubs when I turn with passengers. I had to put some shock spacers in but it is starting to rub again so I have to figure Thay out.

sage0021

That's definitely some thing I am looking into but my rear right wheel rubs when I turn with passengers. I had to put some shock spacers in but it is starting to rub again so I have to figure Thay out.
cool man. well welcome

natron84

try taking off your splash guards or getting smaller wheels. If it rubs that high off the ground its def not good, but nice car though.
and welcome to CI

holliday

I would hate to buy more wheels. I think it may just be a flimsy shock since only one wheel does it

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Might as well look for a good set of coilovers and camber kits in my opinion, Tein makes good stuff