New to the game just got a 91 integra heeelp

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
Hey guys im new to the forums aha and i bought a 91 gs. It came lowered on skunk2 coils and had a jdm b18b swap done with a magnaflow exhaust (catback) Now i just want to share with you guys this car and some ideas of what to do next and tips and stuff. Thanks a lot!

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
lol thx! i seriously thought that other thread was like a thing to just write on aha. Those rims look nice also who sells good quality camber kits that arent hugely expensive

Ganyon

Depending on how low you are, you don't need a camber kit. But look into buddy club p1 camber kit.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
lol thx! i seriously thought that other thread was like a thing to just write on aha. Those rims look nice also who sells good quality camber kits that arent hugely expensive
I thread jacked a guy's thread too when I first joined lol

Post some pics of your DA on here ;)

Sended from my phone

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
aha good to know im not the only one! and here it is

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
those wheels are sick! im looking at San Matte Graphite Sil w/Mach Lip or the ones with the gold finish

1991tegra

Da9 apprentice
im seriously thinking about the san matte ones but how do you know how much offset and stuff is good? like i know other tire dimensions i just never got offset?

Ganyon

Someone gave me the run down on offset before. You'll just have to google it. Its hard for me to explain.