New To The Game

Hawkman13

Going to pick up my first Integra. Its a 1995 B18B1 on boost. Gone through a 1998 Civic EX, 1992 EG Hatch with a B20 VTEC, 1992 240sx with a SR20, 1991 CRX Si with a GSR on boost, 1996 Ek Hatchback, and now finally my dream car a 1995 Integra coupe. Ill have some pics up after I get it. Wish me luck.

Hawkman13

wow lotta cars to go through... youll love the integra best choice yet....
Ya this is my absolute favorite. Im already in love. And the Skunk2 suspension is a dream, and the system is so sweet, and the turbo pulls pretty hard. And only for $2,200!!! All it needs is a radiator, and front axles. So now I have $1800 to play around with, any suggestions? Im definitely doing Walboro fuel pump, bigger injectors, tune, and ac friendly turbo manifold and down pipe.

Hawkman13

And pictures galore are coming tomorrow after a nice wash and wax.

silverteg3

awesome.... was one of the reasons i bought integra was for the dynamic of the car... got 13w7 thing pounds....:headbang::headbang:

heykosal

Angkorian
This Isn't A Game
This phrase is pretty common on the forums: "The Honda game." I thought it sounded kind of dumb the first time I heard it, and I still do. Games have points and scores, winners and losers. There are usually boards involved, balls to hit or kick, or at least controllers to thumb at. I'm not sure how it happened, but all of the sudden anybody who likes fixing up their Civic or Integra becomes a part of this game. Just because I don't think it's a game doesn't mean it isn't fun, but let's be clear, we're talking billions of dollars a year here and thousands of jobs. Either way, I don't feel like playing; I just want to drive my cars, work on them when I'm not driving them, and look at other people's the rest of the time. Game over.

:welcome: though. That's a pretty thorough list of H-badged cars! So I'm sure you know what you're doing. I'm sure you'll love the 'teg. Stick around a while, and keep us updated!

Last edited:

Hawkman13

This Isn't A Game
This phrase is pretty common on the forums: "The Honda game." I thought it sounded kind of dumb the first time I heard it, and I still do. Games have points and scores, winners and losers. There are usually boards involved, balls to hit or kick, or at least controllers to thumb at. I'm not sure how it happened, but all of the sudden anybody who likes fixing up their Civic or Integra becomes a part of this game. Just because I don't think it's a game doesn't mean it isn't fun, but let's be clear, we're talking billions of dollars a year here and thousands of jobs. Either way, I don't feel like playing; I just want to drive my cars, work on them when I'm not driving them, and look at other people's the rest of the time. Game over.

:welcome: though. That's a pretty thorough list of H-badged cars! So I'm sure you know what you're doing. I'm sure you'll love the 'teg. Stick around a while, and keep us updated!
Damn dude thats a really good point, thats like Hallmark worthy. Lol. But ya Ive been around the block a few times finally got the car Ive wanted since I got my license though.
EG Hatch

240sx

Ek Hatch

Crx

Integra....
Coming Soon

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
Really awesome line up you went through.
So the Integra is your dream car huh? I got my dream car last year, 2004 RSX Type-S
But my dream swap is a 91 CRX Si with either a K20a2 or K24:naughty:
:welcome: Can't wait to see the pics

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
lol a HONDA cannot be your dream car. im just sayin'. i wanna be rolling in an M5 or something high end for the vehicle to be titled "dream car"

anyways. welcome to the club!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice bro, welcome and cant wait to see your build thread haha
and thats not true jimmy, my car is one of my dream cars lol heres my list
1: 2001 nissan r34 GTR
2: 97 Rx7
3: 06 Subaru STi
4: Jdm Teg *

Hawkman13

Wel lnot dream car. But realistic dream car, I guess a Honda Rsx-S is probally my dream car, or a R34 but anywho thanks for all the welcomes. Ive got about $1800 left to spend on the car. Any suggestions? And does anyone have any suggestions for a fairly priced AC and PS friendly manifold and downpipe?