New to the honda game

bigbrogers9696

the new guy
Whats going on people need some opinions here and ideas... I just picked up a 1995 integra with 135k miles on it for only $1800. Its got a b20 swap short throw shifter, aftermarket header, full aftermarket exhaust system, adjustable coilovers, sub brace, aftermarket taillights... and in with the deal it came with another hood, front and rear bumper, another gas tank, another hatch, tail lights out of a 98 teg afew other odds and ends all this for $1800... it runs solid needs minor things but for the mileage and the motor in it yall think i did good? only thing i honestly cant stand is the s*** orange on it but thats being changed tomorrow... I'm not wanting to make it a race car in any way but just a good car that can be fun.... was wondering whats some minor things i can do to make it a little better of a car and whats some common issues with the b20 swap that i need to keep an eye out for... let me know what yall think.

SoundEfx

Welcome.

First things first, get rid of the after market tail lights.

Others will chime in about power or swap issues.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
b20 swap is literally plug and play, take out your old motor and put in the new motor. I would get rid of the fake asr brace. It may do more damage than good.

bigbrogers9696

the new guy
well turns out the shit orange is plastidip so i spend the better part of the day pealing paint... thank god it is black underneath so not to terrible ugly much more and im not looking to make it go fast or anything not trying to street race every friday but if im going down the highway and wanna see what she can do if someone rolls up on me i wanna be able to hang in there a little lol it shifts smooth and everything not sure of what the aftermarket parts brand wise on there but like i said it come s with another set of doors hatch hood and so on. not to bad id say and i like the look of the 90s teg

94RS

No fucks given.
Besides aftermarket tail lights looking like ass, the lenses tend to fog up and turn yellow really fast. Throw that set of stock lights on and you're good.

And :rolf: at the "JDM" ASR knock off

bigbrogers9696

the new guy
Besides aftermarket tail lights looking like ass, the lenses tend to fog up and turn yellow really fast. Throw that set of stock lights on and you're good.

And :rolf: at the "JDM" ASR knock off[/QUOTE

I havent posted a pic of em yet but they are blacked out looking

bigbrogers9696

the new guy
and everybody keep in mind i literally just bought this car yesterday so none of the work done to it was at my fault lol

R13

The other asshole
The orange isn't all that bad, I'd rather see that than another fucking silver, black or green integra...

That JDM subframe brace though :lol:

Kurado

Is the chassis from a GSR based on the VIN? Just wanna make sure that cluster is from the same car since it says premium.