New to the honda world and this forum

93b18tegg

traded my 93 ford probe gt with 98,000 miles for a 93 integra b18 with 250,000 original engine with hid kit and a cold air intake and a cat back idk what brand

good trade or no im kinda iffy

is that too many miles theres no warning lights

96LSteg

Jemel
not too many miles....There are some hondas on here with almost 400,000 miles so. BTW we loooooooooove pics so get on it! lol

93b18tegg

honestly the car runs great the guy i got it from was 19 and i made him look like a idiot and im only 17 he couldnt figure out why it idled like crap well he had the vacum line that goes into the cai just sitting there so i put in in and sealed it and then he didnt want to trade cause i fixed his car well he came around cause my probe gt was a amazing car i just didnt like the v6 and how tight it is to fit 4 people in and it needed a couple things but the body was clean and engine ran great other than a lifter tick well we trade i drive the tegg 100 miles with no cluster lights and no radio and listening to the growl of the fart can got it legal today and im not so upset bout trading the tegg has its fair share of rust and i thought 250,000 was alot of miles but i love the gas mileage

now can anyone tell me common problems
good upgrades

Jayteg

Tradeing a ford probe for anything is an upgrade regardless of the miles. Besides you can drop a new motor into that teg and add another ten years to it. Not a fan of the probe, huge fan of the teg. +1 for you! Also I'd like to add ford used the mx6 motor for probes.

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Tradeing a ford probe for anything is an upgrade regardless of the miles. Besides you can drop a new motor into that teg and add another ten years to it. Not a fan of the probe, huge fan of the teg. +1 for you! Also I'd like to add ford used the mx6 motor for probes.
Yea I had a mx6 before. 96 m-edition

Its a honduh

honestly the car runs great the guy i got it from was 19 and i made him look like a idiot and im only 17 he couldnt figure out why it idled like crap well he had the vacum line that goes into the cai just sitting there so i put in in and sealed it and then he didnt want to trade cause i fixed his car well he came around cause my probe gt was a amazing car i just didnt like the v6 and how tight it is to fit 4 people in and it needed a couple things but the body was clean and engine ran great other than a lifter tick well we trade i drive the tegg 100 miles with no cluster lights and no radio and listening to the growl of the fart can got it legal today and im not so upset bout trading the tegg has its fair share of rust and i thought 250,000 was alot of miles but i love the gas mileage

now can anyone tell me common problems
good upgrades
Water pump and timing belt lol

Sent from tapataalllkk

Dtackett

Lol my uncle just gave his civic to a buddy. Has 495k miles on it and runs strong. Its more about past maintenance then it is actual miles. And teggys are always better than probes.