New to the site anyone else from Virginia? Introduction...

K Strat

So I am new to the site my name is Kevin but I am known on the forums as K Strat and just wanted to post some pictures of my car I've owned it for almost 2 years and have been ordering lots of parts also I have a K Swap but still ordering all the swap parts hope to have it swapped sometime over Winter and ready for some meets next year...
First off its a 2000 Integra GSR
Current mods:
JDM ITR HID Front End Conversion
15x6.5 Konig Minuz w/Falken Ziex 205/50-15
KYB GR-2 Shocks w/Drop Zone Coilovers
Real Mugen Twin Loop Exhaust
S2000 Antenae
Rear Wiper Delete
HIC Rear Window Visor
Wire Tuck
Kenwood MP3 Player Head Unit w/Handsfree Bluetooth

Not installed but will be soon I already have the parts but no free time lately:
K20A Swap
S2000 Clutch Master Cylinder
Wilwood Brake Master Cylinder/Booster Delete
RyWire Brake Lines w/Fittings (Brake Line Tuck for the Noobs)
Odyssey PC680MJT Battery w/Relocation Bracket

These are all the pictures I have for now one of how it looked when I bought it some before the JDM Front End and one after the front end I will keep this updated but its not actually a build thread just my introduction to the site but it will be updated accordingly for those that would want to keep up with it...

Last edited:

pbteg11

pbteg11
looks really good man!, is that original paint in the picture in the shop it looks so much better lol

K Strat

looks really good man!, is that original paint in the picture in the shop it looks so much better lol
When it was in the shop it had been repainted a few months prior to that picture back to the factory milano red since that picture I have put a JDM front end on it and need to repaint the entire car after finishing up some body work I plan to do a full color change this time and shave all the holes in my engine bay since I've done my wire tuck

Danith93

Nice car, and the conversion looks sick too. Where in VA are you located?

phatintegra

Banned
I shaved the front H emblem on the hood look so much cleaner. If you want to see what it looks like just check out my build thread in my signature. By the way I'm in and out of NOVA everyday.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Welcome, I'm up in MD so reasonably close.

mjones73

Nice looking car. No offense but I wouldn't have put a JDM front on a GSR, let alone swap the motor our of it...

Last edited:

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
I go to school at mason and live in warrenton and work in charlottesville lol

nice whip. I think I've seen it before on the road. You on 66 much?

K Strat

Hey everyone thanks for the replies and compliments I am located in the Lynchburg area of Va... For the people that said they wouldn't do the K Swap it's just something I really want to do I'm not totally trashing the GSR its def gonna get some good use just in another shell more than likely a EK Hatch and I will be daily driving that... My Integra is more or less being built to drive on weekends and drive to meets... I am 28 years old and have been building Hondas since I was 15 so I just want to try something I haven't done before and get out of the norm...

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
Clean, can't wait for the K-swap!

Oh and if anybody was wondering I do all my own work anything from mechanical to paint and body work...
I wish someone like you lived near me, i'm really inexperienced when it comes to mechanics and paint

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
welcome to the site man, looks really nice. i like the JDM front, theres only 1 other one where i live. i like to be diffrent. cant wait to see her done. i'm in the nova area bty.