new to the site, but not new to tegs

OLDSKOOLACURA

she needs some work but when i did this trade i was going in it knowing this was going to be a project car and not be drivin until she is done. the owner knew what he was doing but was lazy and the wiring is a mess but not hard to clean up when the motor is out. it has a LS motor with a GSR tranny. ebay turbo that he has had for four years. i'm getting the motor built by jeff evans (and he will do the tuning) vtec turbo, i'll get some nice 5 spoke 15s either bronze or black maybe even white, fix the dings and dents and repaint her black. the interior is in really good condition. i'm shooting for 400whp which isn't hard in this day and age and the car might end up being a track car (not drag racing), which i would have to turn the boost down so i can get traction around the turns even with the LSD i'll be putting in. i'm happy with the trade and i'm really happy that i'm a integra owner again :D

p.s. i traded my stunt motorcycle for the car. which i made out with the trade. it's running at 9psi but it has a rough idle and now it won't go past 3500rpm. i got a new tps, and cleaned valves, checked grounds and bled the cooling system. i'm just trying to get it to run ok so i can get it to the garage i'm going to be renting so i can start tearing her apart. also the cool thing the guy did is put the boost gauge where the cruise control used to be, looks clean i think. still going back and fourth about doing a JDM front end, esp if she is a track car i won't do it.

just wanted to give you a little info about me and say HI

Last edited: