New to the site

powerneedy

New to the site ci

Well im new to here but not to new to the import scene. I have had a civic before my teg and there just an ongoing project always right? haha anyway i wil show you guys some pics and forgive me because i truelly suck at pics so... ya heres a list of the goods

1996 GS-R
--Ext.--
updated to 98-01 front and rear
usdm itr oem lip kit and spoiler
rota c-10 gun metal w/ mirrior face and polished lip w/ parada spec 2
or motegi racing trak lights w/ azenus 615
painted carbon hood
all emblems/ integra shaved except rear emblem
antenna shaved, rear window skirter and rear window wiper
--Int.--
all usdm itr carbon pieces
J-spec recaros black w/ red stiching front and back
skunk 2 short throw/shift knob
Greddy peak/warning 60mm Ext temp
Greddy peak/warning 60mm Boost
Greddy peak/warning 60mm Air/Fuel
--Power--
gsr motor(of coarse)
Jrsc 10 psi
NX 50 shot w/ 15 pound bottle
walbro 255
Greddy 4-2-1 header
Greddy evo exhaust
--Suspension--
Function Form F2 24 way adjustible full coilover

lots more things to come......

I will get a lot better pics up soon. let me know guys and girls what you think!

Last edited:

powerneedy

??? im not sure. any suggestion? im kinda takin it slow since i took my civic and went insane with it and spent WAY to much money... but yeah

newspeed

powerneedy said:
??? im not sure. any suggestion? im kinda takin it slow since i took my civic and went insane with it and spent WAY to much money... but yeah
theres not much left to cover man you wrapped this shit up nice. the only thing i could think of would be internals or suspension stuff like roll bars and shit

B18TEG

BLACK DA
nothing else to do but upgrade suspension more. where you make so much $$$ at. shoot i wish i can have my car looking like that in no time

sonicvybe

new driver
welcome to the site nice ride nice pics nice red...but my eyes r red also and its sleepy time..gudnite