new to the site

03dc5Integra

JDM_Conv3rsion said:
uhhhh explain yourself fooool! haha :crazy:
hahahha i had 18 inch volks n 16 inch stocky in the bak before n i must admit it accelerated much quicker that way hahahahhaa until i hit this 1 pothole n it bent the volks so i had to change the tires since it was so freaking thin hahahahah but yeah dude i like your integra, all you need are some nice rims and your set

h22ateg

yeah i m gonna get some wheels and maybe a front lip thats about it i think already fast enough for me im gonna get a ticket prolly......lol

ltrain

just keep an eye on those axles if they used the oem ones, id get some hasport axles if they didnt use them when its time to get new ones. oh and get a good radar detector :twisted:

h22ateg

haha .........yeah they used stock axles but they appear to be pretty new hopefully they hold up good........god i love this car

jdmenace

Dont feel bad man , i wish i had some stock rims . i just bought a new integra and it looks like it has a freaking lift kit on it with 17's .

Winki

Undercover mod
sweet man did they use the H to B conversion ofr the tranny or did they pound out the fire wall?