new toy. hella USDM!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
so i needed something else to drive while i do a TON of work on my car and well... i always wanted one. i already ordered some stuff so hopefully next weekend ill post some pics of the new changes :thumbs up

oh by the way... i already know it looks like a piece.... thats why its awesome lol

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
im so excited lol. ive wanted this truck for so long to have as kind of a beater. like its gonna be a bad ass truck... but its already primered so i dont care if its beat up. i was going to rattle can it black anyways so it turns out that its already halfway there. shit its been like 4 years since i have been able to park in the front of a parking lot lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Atleast a built 350. Do it, my friend has a Chevy LUV with a 383 stroker w/ ported Vortech heads, a fat cam, 12.5:1 compression.....etc

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Atleast a built 350. Do it, my friend has a Chevy LUV with a 383 stroker w/ ported Vortech heads, a fat cam, 12.5:1 compression.....etc
i dont wanna spend a lot on it. but i had plans for a 350 with a decent cam headers and exhaust. but for right now i just need to get it sitting on the ground. i ordered some drop spindles springs and blocks yesterday. hopefully they will be here by the weekend