New viper 2way alarm

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
Hey guys i just bought a new viper 2way alarm system for the tegg. Was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for professional installation. Thanks.

whitedc4

i would have it professionally installed yes. but question are usually something you ask before you buy something..

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
where did you get your professional install done? Any suggestions?

whitedc4

i can't think of names of places but usually car audio places will do it. window tinting places sometimes do it normally it will say on their signs or windows

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
where did you buy it from and how much? i'm looking for a 2 way alarm also.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
amazon.com for like 140 dollars. I saw someone talking about itt and did a google search on it. I opened up like 4 of the links in different windows and read some reviews on it before purchasing them. I hear about people spending 300 plus on them but that might have been when it first came out or maybe they didnt shop around and got them at a shop for that price.

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
How much did you guys come out the pocket for the professional install. I want to see what price I should be looking for when I shop around for install

tegglyfe

So Fresh and So Clean
As long as it works lol, I just got mine for about 140 but I wanted to know how much they would probably charge on install

Crazy125

I got the 5700 viper 2 ways for about 100$ refurbished. I had a friend of mines put it on for 100$, he's a pro. He got certified at circuit city when they were still up and also best buy. I would recommend talking to one of the installers and see if they can do it as a side job. Bad thing is that it won't come with warranty.