new wheels on gf's si

nicoalex2

camera's not very good, but tell me what you think.
a friend from clubcivic.com (R3dlineCivic99) painted them

acclude

cheap bastard
I've never been a big fan of any color rims except for silver, bronze (on some cars), gunmetal, or black. That's just my preferance though.

They do look like they got a nice paint job! Very clean! Hopefully they stay that way for a while.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
they go good with the black, nice job.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
My teg takes all kinds of speed bumps lol, I live in rural missouri... if i can you can lol

esco115

Fawk a Title!
I'm going to be bold here... when ppl say "its different" they mean the stock wheels have a better chance vs these...

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
everyone has a different taste. all that matters is that you like them. for me they look good but I wouldn't put them on my car

rob1570

DC2 GS-R
I've never been a big fan of any color rims except for silver, bronze (on some cars), gunmetal, or black. That's just my preferance though.

They do look like they got a nice paint job! Very clean! Hopefully they stay that way for a while.
Exactly my thoughts lol

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
true, but thats why they're not on there cars. they're on hers
exactly, all that matters is that she likes em. Everyone has their own tastes, I painted my mirrors black and most people don't like it but its my car. Way I see it is that if they buy me a car I will make it to where they like it :lol:

DAteg

They go well with the car, I like them. I'm also starting to like the look of the newer si's now like that one