New Wheels

ewall09

I traded my fat fives for these 14 in Konig wheels
It gives it a more sexy slammed look

Lmk what you think

DerekLS

Looks cool man, i'd just paint the inner section black with duplicolor wheel paint:)

ewall09

Idk I like the 14's for some reason.
There's another white integra with fat fives in my town now so they had to go lol

ewall09

waahhhh wahhh waaahhhhhhh
STFU!!!! :kickass:

they look pretty good dude, i didnt even know 14s fit on tegs lol. they could use some TLC tho
Yea it's a tight fit around the breaks lmao but I plan on cleaning them up tomorrow I just put them on today and it was 20 degrees lol

jznsn2u

I would've kept the fat 5's. Although I think those konigs would look nicer if they were polished :thumbs up.

B_Weezy05

Used to have the same rims but 15's.. had em on my old civic Eg and loved them...
i like the bronze idea!!
:thumbs up

Godlike

waahhhh wahhh waaahhhhhhh
STFU!!!! :kickass:

they look pretty good dude, i didnt even know 14s fit on tegs lol. they could use some TLC tho
Ya my GSR came with 14" civic HX wheels on it. They needed spacers to clear the front calipers though.

ewall09

Ya I was thinkin about puttin some wheel spacers for a more aggressive look but I got stock wheel studs so that wasn't a good idea. But there's not a whole lotta room between my breaks and the wheels

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
i like them a bit. it goes give it that slammed-er look. haha.

but i too, should've kept the Fat 5's. Could trade them towards something better (not saying those suck).