New wheels

ewall09

Got some wheels that I thought would look good on the teg. There soposed to be some rare weld wheels or something. There aluminum and light as hell and there 15x7.5 I put some 195/55R15's on them. The wheels got a lip on them and I never seen nobody else rockin them so I am :) .
There still dirty I think some mothers aluminum polish should clean em up
Anyways here is some pics

I'll rock these till I can get some legit wheels for 5 lug. There are almost NO 5x114.3 wheels on craigslist that are smaller than 17's

Lmk what u think

OneFastGSR

I like them, Just couldn't help but to look at how the front doesn't match the rest of the car. (paint)

rexpepper123

cant wait for paint! im excited for spring to come! sick of driving a gray primer teg with blue bumpers

OneFastGSR

Didn't want to sound like a dick when i typed that, But it just stands out so well. Polish those things up should look great.

ewall09

I also do not have 3rd gear so that might come before paint

BeatBox

Real Good!
i like them and they seem to fit the car, only thing those wheel weights on the outside lip is killing me lol im a tire guy sry

ewall09

The guy said they are weld wheels he also said that there were only like 500 sets made but idk I like them. It had the taped on weights before but the tire shop I went to just slapped these on