New whip =D

Army74D

gtavila_
Sup guys?

It's been a while since I've updated on my 3rd gen on here.. But I can assure you guys I have alot going on with it. :)

I'm not new to this forum, but been searching for a daily beater for the last couple of weeks. Specifically a 2nd gen coupe. Found quite a few via craigslist, but they were either sold or were posted by the typical "craigslist flakes".

So I picked one up today for $1000.

Quick details:
1992 Acura Integra LS.
167,xxx miles.
Has some body damage on the passengers side but it will be my daily beater/fixer-upper while I dump my time and extra funds on the 3rd gen.

I literally just arrived at the pad with it, so these are the only pics I have snapped...

I will post more tomorrow.

Hater-free opinions are welcome.
:woot:

Last edited:

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Being the 2nd gen whore that I am, I simply love it. Please do fun things to this one too!!!!

j13

Keep It Clean
Pretty sick mangg, do it proper, dont let us down! So far all the ongoing da9's have nohing to keep my attention. Remember money doesnt mean crap...its all about Keeping It Clean

Army74D

gtavila_
Thanks for the love guys.
So I bought the car knowing that it has a few problems.. The biggest, being that it doesn't start when the engine is hot.
I'll be fixing up the fuel system, new distributor, and replacing all the valve seals sometime this week.

I just took out the antenna, and about the take off the window tint (only the two small quarter panel windows are tinted).
I'll be holding off on anything else until I get my 3rd gen to where I'm happy with it, unless I come across any deals I can't pass up.
My two priorities;
1. Getting this car to be reliable for daily driving.
2. Babying my 3rd gen.

More pics,
Just needs a good cleaning inside and out.

Boxy

Oh hey you're alive! Haha nice to see ya posting again :p

Nice buy, for 1k that seems like a decent deal!