New!!!!

ls/vtecstitch

i was a new member for about a week but nobody greeted me nor helped me wit hmy first and last question on this website. all you people ever do is talk about anything else except automotive mechanics. you people are absolutly USELESS.......i hope each one of you gets gnorhea and die a fiery death

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
WTF? I must have been gone that week or didnt have any interest in your question. ever read the "engine" section? yeah fuck you too bitch some of us REALLY DO know what we are talking about.

slikk

Money Getter
ls/vtecstitch said:
i was a new member for about a week but nobody greeted me nor helped me wit hmy first and last question on this website. all you people ever do is talk about anything else except automotive mechanics. you people are absolutly USELESS.......i hope each one of you gets gnorhea and die a fiery death
are you on crack. lol you funny
what is yor question? not because you post a question means you are going to get an answer .. most of us arent exatcly mechanic and we might not know how to help you, hence no post reply

DC2_Project

ls/vtecstitch said:
all i can say is you can suck my dick and somebody :ban:

96GSR

inline4four said:
WTF? I must have been gone that week or didnt have any interest in your question. ever read the "engine" section? yeah fuck you too bitch some of us REALLY DO know what we are talking about.

:lol: sorry you didnt get anyhelp! but thats funny hahahahah :lol:

xboost

?????????WHAT ARE WE EVEN TALKING ABOUT.......WOW I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS...........so hi melis :) anyways...... :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

GSRawe

ls/vtecstitch said:
thank you for all the wonderful input
i look forward to hearing from each one of you again
interesting... as posted before, if you get no response, the guru's are out... Im sorry you didn't get greated, but :wgaf: !! have a nice time!! As you see, you have plenty of replies on this thread! As for the "not talking about cars" it's all in the Tech threads... Lounge is for talking about whatever, and Newbie is A) new to the site or B) Stupid ass ?? that you should know but don't!

HAVE FUN ON CLUB INTEGRA!

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
GSRawe said:
interesting... as posted before, if you get no response, the guru's are out... Im sorry you didn't get greated, but :wgaf: !! have a nice time!! As you see, you have plenty of replies on this thread! As for the "not talking about cars" it's all in the Tech threads... Lounge is for talking about whatever, and Newbie is A) new to the site or B) Stupid ass ?? that you should know but don't!

HAVE FUN ON CLUB INTEGRA!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah thats right I was out. HAHAHAHA GSRawe your a funny mother fucker HAHAHAHAHAHAHA