New!

ktlf

Hey guys! Im new to this car thing!! I just got a 2000 Integra! Teach me things

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Congrats on the buy and Welcome to the site! post some pics of your teg so we can check it out

bkirshr

User that is Registered
usually how people do it is put the pictures on the actual thread. All you have to do is upload the pictures to a hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) then copy the image code into your post and they come right up.

Here's a more detailed way to do it:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=6149

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
Welcome.

Looks to be a nice solid Integra to start with. The next mod on the list, should be a nice coilover suspension setup. You will love it much more, and maybe later on down the road...a nice set of aftermarket wheels will set it off.

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
That looks like mine! Except its auto :p I like it!

You should put on amber corner lights it'll make your car pop more

ktlf

;D im wanting to do A LOT to it im excited i do like the clear corner lights tho! for now..

ktlf

just cosmetic stuff right now till i learn more! i need to take pics of under the hood too so yall can give me ideas haha i want new wheels first of all then an alarm, not sure what kind and eventually im wanting to black out the inside

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Get suspension first, since it's auto there's not much you can do under the hood except basic intake header exhaust.

lhd dc2

Taffeta White
just cosmetic stuff right now till i learn more! i need to take pics of under the hood too so yall can give me ideas haha i want new wheels first of all then an alarm, not sure what kind and eventually im wanting to black out the inside
I think the alarm should come first, then wheels. Its a cold world out there. You have to protect whats yours.