Newb!

import515

Newb! NEW PICS

Hey my name is Jerri and i am from Corpus and im new to this site. I have a 96 integra ls with a b16 tranny, catback and intake and i love it. Post some pic of it as soon as i take some.

Last edited:

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Wecome to CI, hopefully you will have pics up soon, we luv pics on the fist post, anyways got a question for ya, how you like the B16 tranny, I mean compared to the LS one, Any improvements, likes and dislikes?

:welcome:

LStegg

1 bad LS
Welcome to C.I ! Why the B16 tranny ? Did u blow yours apart or somthing, anyway this site kicks ass and is pretty helpful w/ questions so just ask. :welcome: :drive:

Winki

Undercover mod
Howdy, bet that b16 makes it pretty quick, i just bought a type r to hope it will make a nice difference. welcome

import515

Thanks for the welcome. No i didn't blow the other tranny, alittle while after having the car it started to scratch in 3rd. I bought the b16 because of the shorter gear ratio and i think that it probably knocked a second off my track time but i haven't gone back to check it out yet. I like the little extra power that it gives and second gear pulls pretty good compared to the ls, but the gears are way to short to spray. As for the Type R, those are bad ass my boyfriend has one in his 99 civic Si and it pulls hard. Oh yea and the only dislike i would say is that the b16 shortens your top end.

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
import515 said:
Thanks for the welcome. No i didn't blow the other tranny, alittle while after having the car it started to scratch in 3rd. I bought the b16 because of the shorter gear ratio and i think that it probably knocked a second off my track time but i haven't gone back to check it out yet. I like the little extra power that it gives and second gear pulls pretty good compared to the ls, but the gears are way to short to spray. As for the Type R, those are bad ass my boyfriend has one in his 99 civic Si and it pulls hard. Oh yea and the only dislike i would say is that the b16 shortens your top end.
we have another lady in the club. i swear they're taking over, but slowly :x .