Newbie Exhaust question

Christianeib

I used to have another integra that had an aftermarket exhaust on it, i never liked how loud the exhaust gets espicially since this is my daily driver.

Is there an exhaust out there that isnt as loud but puts out the same performances as other exhausts do?

jznsn2u

I used to have another integra that had an aftermarket exhaust on it, i never liked how loud the exhaust gets espicially since this is my daily driver.

Is there an exhaust out there that isnt as loud but puts out the same performances as other exhausts do?
Welcome to Club integra.
apexi ws2, apexi n1, twinloop, rsr exmag.

Click the link in my sig, I have videos + pictures of my twinloop :thumbs up.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Welcome to Club integra.
apexi ws2, apexi n1, twinloop, rsr exmag.

Click the link in my sig, I have videos + pictures of my twinloop :thumbs up.
Uh, Apex N1 is not quiet LOL.

RS*R ExMag is my personal preference, but it is discontinued. If you can find one, they sound lovely. Apex WS2 sound pretty good as well and don't look too bad. I like the sound of the twin-loop, but I don't care for the way it looks.

Christianeib

Thanks for the quick replies guys, I like the sound of the Apex n1. I drive a DA is it pretty quiet inside the car?
Hey also i had another question will a 91 legend fat fives fit on my da? there 15in.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
doubt the wheels will fit. i believe theyre 4x114.3

idoke

If you have a LOUD muffler and want to go cheap, measure the outlet exhaust tip and buy a silencer. They sell it online for about $20 or less. It will quiet down that exhaust/muffler. If you want an exhaust, make sure you buy it with a resonator. Recommend 2.25 inch pipe with resonator for best quietness from an aftermarket exhaust.

paoloDa92

If you have a LOUD muffler and want to go cheap, measure the outlet exhaust tip and buy a silencer. They sell it online for about $20 or less. It will quiet down that exhaust/muffler. If you want an exhaust, make sure you buy it with a resonator. Recommend 2.25 inch pipe with resonator for best quietness from an aftermarket exhaust.
yeah but silencers looks super gay tho IMO

if i were you buy new exhaust, i used to have rsr on my first Gold DA till i wrecked it and they sound amazing and look pretty good.

now i have 2 1/4 with bosal muffer with tip

Christianeib

Hmm well i was intrested in the twinloop exhaust i liked the look and how quiet it was, does a resonator decrease performance or noise at high rpms? Also my DA is bone stock so im starting from scratch.
yeah but silencers looks super gay tho IMO

if i were you buy new exhaust, i used to have rsr on my first Gold DA till i wrecked it and they sound
now i have 2 1/4 with bosal muffer with tip

Is the rsr quiet?
are they expensive?
btw your teg looks nice man!