Newbie From Kissimmee FL....

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
Hey guys whats up im Brandun and i just bought a 93 Integra LS red 5spd with some bolt ons for a daily driver.I am new to imports however i can tell you pretty much anything about a LS1 as i do own one 2001 Pewter A4 Z28 Camaro full bolt ons/full suspension/100shot.Best ET to date is a 10.893@123mph with a 1.48 60ft.Im looking to learn a few things from this site as well as meeting a few of you as i love both import/domestic vehicles.Well i have made a long enough thread so ill stop now.......:???:

Thanks......

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
definatly welcome to CI and of course where are the pics of the DA?! :) :)

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
definatly welcome to CI and of course where are the pics of the DA?! :) :)
I know i need to take pics the only thing i dont like about the teggy is the red paint (faded really bad) really makes the car look bad if it wasnt for the paint she would be perfect...It also needs a tune up because its been sitting for 5 months so new plugs,02 sensor,MSD rotor cap etc...Maybe ill take some pics tomm....

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
Well heres the pic's i found on my laptop it really does need to be lowered in the rear ill fix that eventually.Pics are a lil old as there is now a AEM CAI and MSD wires and of course its dirty as h*** enjoy 8)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
What's with the weird stance? And your front strut tower bar looks bent. Might as well take that off.

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
What's with the weird stance? And your front strut tower bar looks bent. Might as well take that off.
Its not bent its just the way its designed plus the angle of the pic doesnt help.And yes it is a 93 as for the stance im not sure why its like that 2 1/2 inch drop in the front and the rear's are 2inch drop i will be lowering the back another inch or so to level it out.....

Last edited:

stealthy

Not Turbo Lag,Its Forplay
thats not a 93. that is a 94-97 body style.

welcome, im in orlando (ucf area). you need some boost for that thing....let me know if you need some help

Last edited: