newbie from so-cal

JDM Auto Sports

Just want to say hi to all u integra lovers! This site is awesome the info is great! I'm a auto tech from so-cal and am starting my own shop out here. I specialize in imports and domestics. I hope to start tuning imports out here. If any one in so-cal needs a good tech please let me know! :)

JDM Auto Sports

I should have some pics up here in a day or so. All my pics r on my phone. Cant get them on to the computer. Stupid smart phones what good r they! lol I own a 90 db1 with just the basics. I have a dc 4 to 1 type r header, trust cat back exuast, full msd 6al with blaster coil. Slight head work port and polished head 5 angle grind on valves. And all this is on a 92-93 motor (obd1) full obd1 transplant into a obd0 car. The tranny has a phantom grip lsd with gsr finall gear. And stage two Exedy clutch and flywheel. Lowerd on nuspeed racing springs and tokico illumina struts.

JDM Auto Sports

I know I can get a stock head from cylinder head exchange from 100 to 150 without the cams. So I would say near that. I would try to get at least 150 to 200 if u can. U never get much back out of up grades. That's a nice clean head that's for shure. The port job looks good to.

BLVD

Cool! Thanks. Im going to try to pick it up tomorrow. He will give it to me for $75 :-D so sounds like a great deal.

JDM Auto Sports

Lol I thought u where selling the head my bad! Getting the head for that is a great deal.

BLVD

I picked up the ported head yesterday for $50 bucks. Got any suggestions on what to do to the ride before installing it?

JDM Auto Sports

well blvd just make shure u have all ur new parts for it. Head gasket intake and exuast gaskets. Well u know what let me make this really simple. U can go to ur nearest car quest and get a head gasket kit. this comes with every thing for the head. then get a timing belt kit from there to. it will have ur timming belt and idler pullys that u need as well. Make shure u have assmbally lube for the cames and be generuse with it to u dont want to run them dry. (OR BOOOOM!) U COULD HAVE WASTED CAMS! Just do the job revers of u taking it off. if u have any questions just ask.

BLVD

well blvd just make shure u have all ur new parts for it. Head gasket intake and exuast gaskets. Well u know what let me make this really simple. U can go to ur nearest car quest and get a head gasket kit. this comes with every thing for the head. then get a timing belt kit from there to. it will have ur timming belt and idler pullys that u need as well. Make shure u have assmbally lube for the cames and be generuse with it to u dont want to run them dry. (OR BOOOOM!) U COULD HAVE WASTED CAMS! Just do the job revers of u taking it off. if u have any questions just ask.

Thanks alot for the advise. :-D

JDM Auto Sports

Ur welcome bud!
And thank u all for the welcoming. I'm still working on putting pics of my ride on here for u all to see. Just have a crappy computer. Haha