Newbie Here

reighn3

Reighn3
Hey guys i just traded my 4 runner for a 1992 Acura Integra GSR with a B17A1 all original everything it has 236k miles i was told that its very rare and i was just wondering if it is and also if the motor is a good one. Thanks guys.

jznsn2u

Welcome to Club Integra. Yes the car is 'rare' because of the original b17 gsr engine. Although yours has a lot of miles. Post some pictures if you can.

reighn3

Reighn3
Ya it does and its pretty dark right now so i cant take any ill try to post some tomorrow so is the motor a decent.

embr

good find, my buddy has a db2 i love the interior on those things one off. take good care of her theres not a whole lot of em left. i know id love to stumble upon one.

Last edited:
There weren't many DB2s made(only 2 years of production). Regardless of the mileage, if it's taken care of it can be a gem. What color is it?

01FTW

The word "rare" will probably pop up in this thread at least 13,000 times. Never fails to happen when a 2nd gen GSR pops up in a thread. :woot:

Nice car btw, cant wait to see pics.

rockadilla

thats right.
DONT SELL IT!!! .......... and i mean EVER those are gonna be worth a SHIT TON of money one day... just like a legit 69 camaro z28, well maybe not that much but still :lol:
:welcome: to the club dude!!!
:nopics:

Last edited:

reighn3

Reighn3
Thanks guys ya it's really mint I'm not sure what the color is exactly but it's a sky blue teal color which I thought was cool that it's that color because most of them I have seen are red. I'd like to find out how many exactly were made of my car.

embr

supposedly 3968

1992 GS-R VINs range from
XXXXXXXXXXX000003
XXXXXXXXXXX003120

1993 GS-R VINs range from
XXXXXXXXXXX000002
XXXXXXXXXXX000851

1992 GS-R's: 3118
1993 GS-R's: 850

reighn3

Reighn3
hey guys cant figure out how to put pictures in the forum so i made it my profile pic and its in a album check it out!!!! let me know what you think.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Upload them to a host site like photobucket or flickr, then copy the img url and paste it in the img codes here.

Welcome to the site!