Newbie, suggustions for 94 LS sedan auto :P

Surferman

Hi guys/girls, mine names Alan and im new to the forums of course. Im also in the "teamintegra" forums too.
But anyways enough talk, I got a 1994 Acura Integra LS sedan, 4dr. Yes, I know I have a auto and a four door. Its all stock when I got it about 3 months ago with about 99K miles on it, and it now it has an AEM SRI. I dont plan on doing much things on it since that it is a auto, and a 4 door, so its not a race car. I do however want it to look good, and be a little faster/fun ride to drive.

So with all that said, I am open to any suggustions/comments on the ride, and what I should do. I am currently saving up money for a SP2 exhaust cat-back, since my stock has holes in it anyway :p Also christmas is commin up so I wanted to drop it, or either get some rims or new rear speakers. I dont know anything about lowering it really, but I was looking at the Tein Basics. But I need to know EVERYTHING that I need and like all the packages in stuff to do it right, like i heard of chamber kits, but if someone could so me a package with everything I need would be sweet too. As long as the things make it ride no less better than stock.

So here it is, don't just look at this thread and don't say anything!:D

Now it has pushed in left headlights, with water in then because a "friend" hit a deer :( so I need new headlight witch is like, 500+

paints commin off bumper, idk if you can see but im getting repaint for bumper soon.

Ah pretty clean inside, now, theres burn holes in the seats, mats, and even the door panal. And get this, I dont even smoke:x

Lets not for get the my big v-TAK engine with NOZ...roooom. <<haha just kidding.<<

Oh yeah and almost forgot, im like a broke 18 year old with a twice a week job, so I barely get enough for gas and insurance, so uh, yeah it takes me a while to save up. :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Welcome to CI! Nice DB7 you got there. I'd suggest you get the RS*R ExMag or the A'PEXi WS2 instead of the GReddy SP2. It's your decision, but I just don't like the way autos sound with straight-through exhausts. As for the TEIN Basic, they'll suit you fine. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
keep it stock... daily driver :thumbup:

Surferman

Yeah the reason that I was thinking SP2 was it is bolt on, and Im not filmier with installing and welding and things, so I figured it be easier instead of paying alot for in the shop. :p

And the tein basics, do iI need anything else like a chamber kit? I dont want anything breaking or wearing or anything :p I was just gonna drop her maybe 1-2 inches. And keep the stock wheels until i can afford some 16-17 wheels. The tire still has pretty good tread.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah the reason that I was thinking SP2 was it is bolt on, and Im not filmier with installing and welding and things, so I figured it be easier instead of paying alot for in the shop. :p

And the tein basics, do iI need anything else like a chamber kit? I dont want anything breaking or wearing or anything :p I was just gonna drop her maybe 1-2 inches. And keep the stock wheels until i can afford some 16-17 wheels. The tire still has pretty good tread.
I honestly would get the WS2 over the SP2 if my DB was auto. About the camber kit... I don't think you'll need one if unless you're gonna be slammed to the ground or doing a lot of aggressive driving. You should be fine. Just rotate your tires every 5K miles. I wouldn't get any wheels bigger than 17". 15s or 16s look the best.

Surferman

Correct. Just like the SP2, it's a complete cat-back exhaust system. Except that it has a chambered design.
Ah I see. I'll have to check into that. Cuz I know theres not many bolt on's for the 4dr ls's.

And anymore suggustions?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ah I see. I'll have to check into that. Cuz I know theres not many bolt on's for the 4dr ls's.

And anymore suggustions?
Actually, you know what? There's no application for WS2 for the DB7, only the DB8. My bad... I thought there was one for the LS sedan.

Surferman

Yeah I was looking em up and it didnt see much. But I gotta get some kind of exhaust anyways cuz of the 3 big leaks. So i don't know.