newbie to ci, hoping my baby is worthy :)

slick01gsr

fyi, ci peeps. for anyone interested, my car will be up for sale within the next 2 months :( i really dont want to let her go but time for a functional family car.. keep an eye out ;)

jdm4u

i love my teggy!
fyi, ci peeps. for anyone interested, my car will be up for sale within the next 2 months :( i really dont want to let her go but time for a functional family car.. keep an eye out ;)
wow keep you car man,sweet car,and just buy other car whit tax money! pleaseeee!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
nice, good low miles
next step............
BOOST!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Loas_drums

Why sale? And I don't think anyone can expect KBB on anything. You may have to eait for the right fish to bite to get the price you want. Not saying anything about your pricing. Just that in this market people don't have a lot of cash to throw around. A plus for you is that I know that there is a Coast Guard Air Station near you. That means people who don't have to worry about job security just future location. HC-130 fliers can go Alaska and Hawaii. GLWS

slick01gsr

so i just took my teggy our of winter hibernation, been in the garage for the last couple months, man i missed driving my gsr! ..i think il keep her for a little whlie longer then sell it this spring :(