Newspeed sitting LOW

newspeed

Finally had the time to put some pics together. couldnt really get a good clean pic of my car as it has been raining here for 2 straight weeks but here they are

newspeed

4door_JayDM said:
:thumbs up looks good....how long did it take ? also those are some good pics bro !
It took 6 hours in my driveway! worth every minute!!! i love the coils and i love the car dropped. its been raing for 2 wweeks here and i am waiting for a sunny day to drop it more!!!

TekBuDDy said:
i'd say drop the front some more :thumbs up
i want to slam it more i know! i just got to wait for the sun to shine

Last edited:

import810

wow that looks great! I cant wait to get a set of Omnis. how is the ride?

newspeed

import810 said:
wow that looks great! I cant wait to get a set of Omnis. how is the ride?
These are the sport version and they are stiff. you feel the bigger bumps in the road but it is not bouncy! if you can handle the stiffness then these are a great set-up!

MoJoJoJo

Banned
nice man, looking good :thumbs up....i went out of town with a couple friends this weekend, had like 3 ppl in my back seat and a bunch of gear, my car was slammed, loving the way it looked, might wanna slam my car now.

newspeed

MoJoJoJo said:
nice man, looking good :thumbs up....i went out of town with a couple friends this weekend, had like 3 ppl in my back seat and a bunch of gear, my car was slammed, loving the way it looked, might wanna slam my car now.
definatly do it man! slammage is the way to go!!!

Integra01

setup is nice...car looks a lot better lowered....the jdm front end conversion would set the car off..pics also look really good

newspeed

MoJoJoJo said:
how much did ur setup cost?
for everything you see there i got it for 949 shipped from www.modacar.com! not too bad a price

obd1kenobi said:
Yeah what he said!
thanks alot!!!!

teggyls said:
damn lookin real good man that is hot
thanks i love the look of a lowered teg so there was no real option i had to go low!

Integra01 said:
setup is nice...car looks a lot better lowered....the jdm front end conversion would set the car off..pics also look really good
a jdm conversion would look good, too bad i didnt have more money to actually pull that off! only the future will tell!