next socal meet

madnessknight89

Whens the next meet? Btw sorry for not being on in a while but iv been bzy and lots done to the car sence the last time we all got together

TheSkygun

we have had little get togethers but not an official meet. I plan to throw one in early May though.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Im ready to finally come this time. No more being ashamed of my ebay strut bars, knock off itr seats, and stock engine... lol

madnessknight89

When ever you all wanna meet ill show my face, my car should be done in the next week or 2

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
how far down in so-cal? im in san diego and i dont feel like driving to LA

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Alexxx22

im down for a SD meet :3 dont like going towards LA area anyways the 5 gets shitty over there too low :/

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Members only... are you a clubintegra member? o_O Sarcasm.. we dont care if you bring civics and fords.

We have yet to set up a sd meet mostly because few of the active so cal members are in sd so its far for the rest of us. When coy's in town and with tori back it could be more likely that we set up a meet at some point that i can refuse to go to sd for. ^_^

green9088

Alexxx take the 73 toll. Smooth as butter and fun to gitty up on. I would love to get together with some fellow enthusiast.